Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

My Lovely Family

In this life, everybody absolutely has people that they love. They can love someone around them or someone who is far away, but still keep communication each other. People that they love could be in our family, friends, classmates, and it could be a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

I also have people that I love in my life. They are my family. The first is my mother. She is 40 years old. She is working as a kindergarten teacher. I could grow up because of her. Therefore, I will do everything for making her proud of me. If I want to do something wrong, suddenly I remember her face and it can remind not to do that. If she is far away from me, I do not know why, I really miss and I feel worried about herself. ‘My mother is my soul’ that is the good words for showing my love to her. Sometimes, she gets angry to me and my sisters and it could difficult to stop. I know that is a way from many ways to show her love to her children.

The second is my father. He is 46 years old. He is working as a soldier. My father is a person who is never angry to me or to my sisters, he just gives some advises. Beside that, he has some bad habits that I really do not like and sometimes it makes me angry. I only can meet him once or twice a week because he is working out of Padang city.

After that, I love my two sisters. They names are Mia and Anggi. Mia is my second sister and she is 16 years old. I love her because she always hears my advises to her, although she is a lazy girl. Anggi is my last sister. She is 14 years old. Sometimes, I joke with her because she is a humorist girl.

Family is an important thing in my life because they always give me supports when I am down. I do not know what I should say about how much I love them. I only can express it by my action and my attention. I know everyone has same feeling with me.

6 komentar:

  1. it could difficult to stop, that should be it could be difficult to stop.

    BalasHapus
  2. your writing is interesting, but in paragraph 4 line 1 "They names are Mia and Anggi" it should be "Their names are Mia and Anggi"
    Thank you jiji :) and keep writing :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Family is the important people in our life. We must make our family proud with us. Don't ever make them disappointed with you. Keep good in writing, Jy :)

    BalasHapus
  4. in paragraph 3, "advise" is a wrong word. The correct is "advice"

    BalasHapus
  5. advises should be advice dude!
    keep writing!

    BalasHapus
  6. *Mia is my second sister and she is 16 years old. = mia is my second sister, she is 16 years old.
    * she always hears my advises to her = she always hears my advice (enough)

    BalasHapus