Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

All About Myself

My name is Azri Apriani, everyone calls me Jiji or Zizi. I was born in Padang on April 24, 1992. Actually, I was born in Kisaran, North Sumatera. However, in elementary school, my teacher was wrong to write it in my certificate. I am the first child of my parents. I have brown skin, I have slanting eyes, and I have long black hair. Now, If I want to go anywhere, I always wear a veil. I have two sisters. My second sister is studying in senior high school, she is 16 years old and her name is Rezmia Zuhri. Then, the last is studying in junior high school, she is 14 years old and her name is Anggia Rizty.



Now, I am living in 222 M.Yunus Street RT 05 RW 03 Anduring, Padang. I live with my parents. My father is 46 years old. He is working as a soldier. My mother is 40 years old. She is working as a kindergarten teacher. Then, my hobbies are playing volleyball and listen to the music while dancing. I like it because it can make me feel enjoy and decrease my stress and I almost do it everyday. One of my dreams is become a good and famous dancer, but my mother does not like it. I am a simple person, have a sense of humor, but I am difficult at making new friends because I cannot start a conversation with a new friend or someone else.

When I was 4 years old, I studied in Kemala Bhayangkari kindergarten at Rantau Prapat, but when I was 8 years old my family was moving to Padang because of my father‘s job. I continued my study in Padang at SDN 22 Andalas Padang for three years. After graduating from elementary school, I continued my study to Junior High School Padang for three years. Finally, I continued my study to SMKN 9 Padang.
When I was studying at SMKN 9 Padang, it was boring. I did not like it because the attitude of some students there. They were so talk-active, messy, naughty, and lazy. It made me feel uncomfortable. I had ever told to my mother about it and my mother said that just did it and been yourself.

Now, I am studying in “Universitas Negeri Padang” and majoring at English Department. Actually, I wanted Andalas University, but I failed to enter there. My mother said that not to be disappointed because I still have many ways to get the better one. Then, I entered to “Universitas Negeri Padang”. I was happy at that time, even though I got it in Non Reguler way.

9 komentar:

  1. "I have brown skin, I have slanting eyes, and I have long black hair". My suggestion: "I have brown skin, slanting eyes, and long black hair".

    BalasHapus
  2. maybe my comment is same with idef. In paragraph one line 3-4 "I have brown skin, I have slanting eyes, and I have long black hair" you can make it more simple. you can just make "I have" in the beginning of paragraph.
    And i think your writing is little bit confuse, because you introduce your family member in the first paragraph, and then you introduce another family in the another paragraph.
    but actually, i love to read your writing. keep writing jiji :)

    BalasHapus
  3. I want to give my opinion about yourself. is it ok? i think you're a good friend. you always help your friend as you can. sometimes you make me little bothered with your ugly character such as moody , easy to angry and also keep silent when you have a problem. i know that nobody's perfect. but you can learn yourself with others opinion. always be my friend, jy! :D

    BalasHapus
  4. why you did you enter your photo just one in this essay? hhaha...Keep writing friend

    BalasHapus
  5. be your self forever,girl!

    hahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  6. add more photos jii :D
    and I hope someday you will be a famous dancer. you have skill in dance :D keep dance keep writing ;)

    BalasHapus
  7. hmmm...... I think.... this is the same essay that I revised. no comment....HAHAHA

    BalasHapus
  8. why don't you put more photo??
    be your self.you and icha are my first friends in NK 1.............

    BalasHapus